FOR YOUR SAFETY, IT IS IMPORTANT TO GET TO KNOW AND TO RESPECT THE RULES OF USE AND THE SPECIFIC SIGNPOSTING ON THE CABLE TRANSPORT DEVICES
• Before grabbing the bar, remember to remove the straps of your ski sticks and to hold them in one hand
• Do not slalom on the T-bar lift line
• Do not grab a bar on the line, you could derail the cable and hurt or injure skiers who are coming up.
• Do not let go of the bar before arriving as you could derail the cable and injure skiers who are coming up, as well as yourself.
• If you should fall, let go of the bar and get away from the ski lift line as soon as you can.
• On arrival, let go of the bar in the place indicated and get away from it as soon as possible to avoid colliding with the next T-bar.
• If you do snowboarding, when using the T-bar lift you must always take care to keep one foot free of the board.
Remember to hold your ski sticks in just one hand.
• Take care when getting on. If you get distracted, you could lose your balance and fall
• If you have a backpack, wear it on the front.
• If you get on incorrectly, leave the chairlift as soon as possible as you could fall higher up.
• After getting on, lower the safety bar. Do not swing during the trip. Wait until arrival to lift the safety bar.
• Children less than 1.25m tall must always be accompanied by an adult to help them get into the chair. The child should be placed on the outer side so that the operator can help.
• Smoking on the chairlifts is forbidden.
• If you do snowboarding, when using the chairlift, you must always take care to keep one foot free of the board.
• For security reasons, it is important not to swing the gondola or lean against the windows or try to open them or the doors, which open and close automatically.
• Smoking is forbidden inside the gondola, as is leaning outside or throwing anything out of the window.
• You should get on and alight in the places signposted for this purpose.
• During the journey, you should not walk, sit or lie on the conveyor belt.
Advice for the correct use of ski lifts
• If a ski lift should stop, wait calmly until it starts up again.
• Always follow the instructions of the staff running the ski lifts, as they are responsible for your safety.
• Before taking any lift, find out which ski slopes it goes to and their level of difficulty.
• To use any ski lift, you must have a pass and show it to the staff at the ski resort whenever required.
Learn to use ski lifts properly with Skizzz!
Visit the website at www.skizzz.org